Push Back Racking System
Push Back Storage Racking consists of a set of interlinking trolleys that run on an inclined track within a standard racking system. A pallet is placed on the first trolley using a forklift. The operator then uses the following pallet to push the first pallet and it’s trolley backwards. Up to four pallets can be loaded on a single track, therefore warehouse storage capacity is substantially increased.
The Push Back rack system has many benefits because of the multiple carts and the highly engineered nesting manner in which those carts glide into position. Simple push back rack applications that are 2-3 pallets deep operate in the same manner as a 6-deep installation.
To remove pallets, simply lift the pallet and back out slowly until the next pallet is in the front position.
4 PALLETS ON A TRACK
EASY PALLET REMOVAL
Ideal Storage for LIFO
Push Back is ideal storage for LIFO (last in, first out) systems and in cases where:
- The amount of references prevails over the volume of each reference (restricted on the number of pallets deep).
- The racking facility has a single loading/unloading area.
- The system makes exceptional use of space as it eliminates unnecessary aisles.
- Allows for both selectivity and dense storage without compromising pallet accessibility.
- Bays can be made in lengths to suit various warehouse requirements.
Browse Our Leading Edge Storage Solutions
Improve the efficiencies and competitiveness of your business.